[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Retiring ironic-webclient

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:15:39 UTC 2016

Thank you Gerard!  I saw the commit go through and sent you a message on IRC, but I guess you didn’t see it. :)

The consensus seemed to be retire instead of move to the attic since it was never released.  That being said, if you know of users using it off master that are actually finding it useful, then I feel like that plan may need to change.

-Julia