[openstack-dev] [neutron] killing non-dvr ovs scenario job

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 16:08:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,

currently, we have three experimental scenario jobs:

1. linuxbridge single node
2. ovs non-dvr single node
3. ovs dvr multi node

I don’t see why we should at this point care about the 2nd one. I think we
decided some time ago that the future we see is most if not all tempest
jobs in neutron gate to be multinode, and dvr+ha enabled. In this context,
trying to make the 2nd job work is not very productive, and I think we
should instead focus on the 3rd one.

I proposed a patch killing the 2nd job here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/414210/

Of course, linuxbridge is not dvr compatible yet, so we don’t touch it just
now (though it could probably use some transition to multinode).

Ihar