[openstack-dev] [searchlight] No Searchlight IRC meeting today

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:51:40 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

As Travis sent out last week, most of the contributor will be on holiday
this week and the next, so we decide not to hold the Searchlight IRC
meeting today.

The only remaining topic from last meeting was the pipeline patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/359972/

We have discussed in the Searchlight IRC channel and lei-zh will update the
patch according to the current comments, and we will help review it when it
gets update and hopefully we can have it in in few weeks.

Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kevin Zheng