[openstack-dev] Fwd: Dive into Live Migration-Query-Reg

yamini jaya naga Malliswari ramuyamu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:10:59 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "yamini jaya naga Malliswari" <ramuyamu at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 21, 2016 13:39
Subject: Dive into Live Migration-Query-Reg
To: <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>

Sir

I am research scholar in SRM University, Chennai, working on live migration
in open stack.I have watched the video "Dive into Live Migration-Open Stack
Summit". It was a great talk. I have a free doubts regarding this.

1. In active LM monitoring in open stack slide first point is track memory
transfer progress.
Is it possible to get access/ buffer the memory/modified memory pages that
are transferred during live migration. so that we can do some operations
for optimization.

Kindly reply.

Thanks and Regards

TYJNagaMalleswari