[openstack-dev] [all][rdo][kolla] Recommending the RDO tag for the mailing list

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Dec 19 14:21:19 UTC 2016

Folks,

I am in favor of using a new tag called [rdo] such that RDO (or its transitive dependencies) can be discussed and filtered by email clients as it relates to development topics that affect the broader OpenStack ecosystem.  As RDO is a community driven project which is very much related to OpenStack, I think sharing a little bit of OpenStack list bandwidth isn’t too much to ask.

Further I’d invite the broader Kolla team to subscribe to the rdo-list, which is a much more comprehensive coverage of RDO (both users and devs with significant traffic) and filter rdo-list as you prefer:

Thanks!
-steve