[openstack-dev] [meteos] Meteos Released !!

Denis Makogon lildee1991 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:09:50 UTC 2016

Hello Hiroyuki.

Congrats on public release. So, i'd like to clarify few things. I know that
for running ML jobs Meteos needs Spark instances and Meteos talks to Sahara
to deploy them. So, i'm not quite familiar with infrastructure drives in
Sahara, but would that make sense to work with Docker containers rather
than deploying virtual machines, the thing is spinning up a VM takes a lot
time, but Docker container takes 300ms to start.

Kind regards,
Denis Makogon