[openstack-dev] [architecture][api][Nova][Neutron][Cinder] nova-compute's architecture/API

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Dec 15 23:01:12 UTC 2016

So, I've been quietly ranting in hallways about this for a while. I may
be way way off base here. I want to kick the discussion off, so I've
submitted a proposal to the arch-wg about it. Please if you're interested
in how Nova/Neutron/Cinder interact with nova-compute, I think it might
be worthwhile to read it and get it into a factual state, so the arch-wg
can do a deeper analysis. Please do rip it to shreds in comments, and
feel free to revise it and add more details. Thanks very much!

https://review.openstack.org/411527