[openstack-dev] [watcher] Next PTL elections

Antoine Cabot antoinecabot83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:15:21 UTC 2016

Hi Watcher team,

I would like to share with you that I do not intend to run for the PTL
position of the Pike development cycle starting in March 2017. Next PTL
elections will be held at the end of January 2017. I'm sending this now
so I can work with people interested in the role, if you intend to
run for PTL in Pike then send me an email to discuss.

It's been an unforgettable ride. Being PTL a is very rewarding
experience, I'm not going away from the community, I just think three
terms as PTL has been enough and Watcher needs a new leader after 1.0
version targeted for Ocata.

To the Watcher contributors, thank you for all your time and commitment.
Each of you are amazing and together you make an awesome team.
It has been an absolute pleasure to serve as PTL, thank you for letting me
do so.

Antoine
acabot