[openstack-dev] [neutron] Proposing Abhishek Raut as neutronclient core

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 14 04:48:32 UTC 2016

+1

On Wed, 2016-12-14 at 02:22 +0100, Armando M. wrote:
Hi folks,

Abhishek Raut's recent involvement in OSC and python-neutronclient has helped moving a few efforts along in the right direction. I would like to suggest we double down on core firepower for the neutronclient repo alongside Akihiro [1].

This not only will help speed up our transition to OSC CLI, but also improve the number of folks who can effectively liasion with the OSC team, and look after the needs of neutron's client repo.

Many thanks,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/410485/