[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] Useful metrics?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Dec 13 18:36:51 UTC 2016

On 12/13/2016 01:29 PM, Augustina Ragwitz wrote:
> Previously Markus Z. did some great work in putting together a dashboard
> we've been using for bug queue maintenance. Are there additional reports
> or visualizations of the bug queue that might be interesting or useful
> for the team? Is there some information that might make bug skimming,
> triaging, or even bug searching easier?

The thing I'd really like to see is trend lines for bugs in all open
states over time (preferably in graphite) and the same thing for every
official tag in the Nova bug pile. I find seeing a graph you can active
work to burn down by closing artifacts is motivating to trying to chew
through the outstanding issues.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague