[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] New extensions for HAProxy driver based LBaaSv2

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Tue Dec 13 16:14:33 UTC 2016

This features are supported by default in Octavia. So like keeping HAProxy namespace driver up and running is really loosing the whole value added which Octavia delivers. You can still work on NLBaaS v2 project but you need to remember that by default octavia will be used in cloud as LBaaS and NLBaaS will be deprecated starting with P release - right now we’re merging API into Octavia to provide backward compatibility - and in this project just bugs will be fixed.
Michael any thoughts about what I just said?

Regards,
Lubosz Kosnik
Cloud Software Engineer OSIC
lubosz.kosnik at intel.com<mailto:lubosz.kosnik at intel.com>