[openstack-dev] [cinder] [ceilometer]

Li, Xiaoyan xiaoyan.li at intel.com
Tue Dec 13 03:13:58 UTC 2016

The new notification reports kinds of capacity information, includes total, free, allocated, provisioned, visual_free.
Detailed info please see the following specs:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192542/2/specs/liberty/cinder-capacity-notifications.rst
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/249932/1/specs/mitaka/capacity-headroom.rst
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206923/

Lisa