[openstack-dev] will the release schedule be changed because of PTG?

Liyongle (Fred) liyongle at huawei.com
Fri Dec 9 03:10:29 UTC 2016

As we know, OpenStack were released in April and October. Because of the first PTG, Ocata will be released in Feb. I checked [1] and it seems that in the future OpenStack will be released in Feb. and Aug. Is my understanding correct? If not, will it be still in April and October in the future? This is important for us to plan the downstream release.

[1] http://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_faq

Fred (李永乐)

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by