[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] IRC Meeting

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Thu Dec 8 22:58:05 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow developers

A few weeks ago we decided to drop the regular IRC meeting we had for
cloudkitty and decided to held some when necessary.

The next meeting will be on Monday 12th at 13:00 UTC on #cloudkitty.

We'll be discussing the state of the various developments we are doing
for Ocata.

You are really welcome to join if you have an interest on that !

All the best

      Christophe Sauthier, PTL of Cloudkitty

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack