[openstack-dev] [Kuryr][Magnum] How stable is kuryr-kubernetes?

Ton Ngo ton at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 7 19:43:46 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,
    On the Magnum side, myself and Hongbin Lu have been tracking the Kuryr
driver for integration with Magnum.  We did some early integration with the
Mitaka version of the libnetwork driver but we left those patches as
work-in-progress since there has been major redesign as you noted.  We have
been working with and Kuryr team on security issues and as soon as the new
version is functional, we will resume the work on Magnum.
    We would be glad to work with you if you are interested.  You can ping
us on the Magnum IRC #openstack-containers.
Ton Ngo,