[openstack-dev] [nova] Is this a correct use of scheduler hints and nova-scheduler

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:21:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I want to ask a question about using scheduler-hints, could we add custom
scheduler keys to work with our custom filters? Is it designed to allow
vendors add own custom filters and keys?

Another question is, as we have now persistent scheduler-hints in request
spec, is it possible to show the scheduler-hints either in server-show or a
new API? Because vendors may be interested to have an idea on how this
instance was built in the first place.

Thanks.