[openstack-dev] [keystone] team logo (initial draft)

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:06:19 UTC 2016

Looks good! Commented on the Form, but the "grey section" might be even
better if there was a little color to it. As it is, It might be too "stark"
a contrast as it is to a black laptop/background (white alone tends to be)
if the white sections are opaque, and it might fade into a "white" or
silver background (aka macbook (pro) style).

It might even be cooler if the grey sections were provided with a variety
of color differences.

Overall the turtle looks great stylistically, I like that the shell almost
has a "keystone" (as in what goes in an arch) shape to it.

Cheers,
--Morgan