[openstack-dev] [infra] Reliable way to filter CI in gerrit spam?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 31 16:31:22 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-31 16:13:16 +0200 (+0200), Jordan Pittier wrote:
> Most(all?) messages from CI have the lines:
>
> "Patch Set X:
> Build (succeeded|failed)."
>
> Not super robust, but that's a start.

Also we have naming conventions for third-party CI accounts that
suggest they should end in " CI" so you could match on that.

Further, we have configuration in Gerrit to not send E-mail for
comments from accounts in
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270,members so if you
are seeing E-mail from Gerrit for third-party CI system comments see
whether they're in that group already (in which case let the Infra
team know because we might have a bug to look into) or ask one of
the members of
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/440,members to add the
stragglers (or even volunteer to become part of that coordinators
group and help maintain the list).
--
Jeremy Stanley