[openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] auth for new metadata plugins

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Aug 30 21:36:24 UTC 2016

Sorry for being slow on this one, I've been pulled into some internal
things at work.

So... Talking to Matt Riedemann just now, it seems like we should continue
to pass through the user authentication details when we have them to the
plugin. The problem is what to do in the case where we do not (which is
mostly going to be when the instance itself makes a metadata request).

I think what you're saying though is that the middleware wont let any
requests through if they have no auth details? Is that correct?

Michael

Rackspace Australia