[openstack-dev] [Nova] Support specified volume_type when boot instance, do we like it?

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:41:30 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Thanks all for the reply, I have read the etherpad note and there seems no
working BP/SPEC now.
So I have updated one BP/SPEC from my colleague put up for Mitaka with
microversion implementation for Ocata release:
BP:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/add-volume-type-when-boot-instances
SPEC: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/362698/

I'm aiming to implement this useful feature for O release :-)

Thanks,

Kevin Zheng