[openstack-dev] [release][barbican][cinder][cloudkitty][ironic][magnum][monasca][searchlight][senlin][solum][swift][tripleo][watcher][winstackers] tags needed to be considered part of Newton

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Aug 29 14:50:27 UTC 2016

We have several projects using the cycle-with-intermediary release
model for which we have not had any releases yet this cycle. Please
consider a release this week, and be aware that we need a release
by the final deadline in order to consider these projects as part
of Newton (see [1] for details).

Thanks,
Doug

python-barbicanclient