[openstack-dev] [kolla][osic] Ubuntu scale testing completed - now need CentOS deployed

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Aug 29 05:12:30 UTC 2016

Britt, Paul, and Michal,

We are in need of centos deployed on the osic cluster (but not the deployment node).  I'm not sure if we have time to get through all of the scenarios we have but I'd like to have data on centos as well.

When you wake up, if you could sort out getting centos deployed (and kolla master on top of it) that would be super helpful.

I have updated the review with the ubuntu data.

Regards
-steve