[openstack-dev] [tripleo] FFE request for Manila integration

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Sat Aug 27 05:49:00 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:26:51AM -0400, Ben Swartzlander wrote:
> The 3 patches we need to wrap up the Manila integration for TripleO still
> haven't gotten enough review attention to merge:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354019
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354014
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355394
>
> Since it looks like the Feature Freeze is going to come without these having
> merge I'd like to formally request an FFE for them.

Thanks for this, as you mentioned in the other thread we lost track of this
because there's no bug or blueprint targetted to Newton in launchpad.

I've reviewed the patches, and other than a question on the t-h-t one they
look good, so lets see if we can land them prior to newton-3, and if that
doesn't happen I think a FFE is appropriate.

Thanks!

Steve