[openstack-dev] [tripleo] FFE request for Manila integration

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Sat Aug 27 04:26:51 UTC 2016

The 3 patches we need to wrap up the Manila integration for TripleO
still haven't gotten enough review attention to merge:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354019
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354014
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355394

Since it looks like the Feature Freeze is going to come without these
having merge I'd like to formally request an FFE for them.

They're all related to Manila, which is a new in the Newton release and
therefore I'd argue these don't add much risk. Worst case they affect
deployments of Manila, but Manila won't be very usable without these
anyways. Also these are small and hopefully not-hard-to-review patches.

If there's anything procedural I need to do to make these patches more
acceptable please let me know, and I'll be watching them over the next
few days and responding to review feedback.

thanks,
-Ben Swartzlander
Manila PTL