[openstack-dev] [TripleO] New bug tagging policy

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 10:30:03 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

The bug tagging proposal has merged, behold the new policy:

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/bug-tagging.html

TL;DR The TripleO Launchpad tracker encompasses a lot of sub-projects,
let's use a consistent list of Launchpad tags where they make sense in
order to help understand which area(s) are affected. The tags get
autocompleted by Launchpad (or will be soon).

There is one remaining action to create the missing tags: I don't have
bug wrangling permissions on the TripleO project so, if someone with
the appropriate permissions could update the list [1] to match the
policy I would appreciate it. Should I be deemed trustworthy enough
I'm just as happy to do it myself and help out with the occasional
bout of triaging as well.

Thanks,

Julie

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+manage-official-tags