[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Testing optional composable services in the CI

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 18:39:43 UTC 2016

Ok I have  PoC ready for review and feedback:

- First iteration of scenario001 job in TripleO CI:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360039
I checked, and the job is not triggered if we don't touch Sahara files directly.

- Patch in THT that tries to modify Sahara files:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360040
I checked, and when running "check experimental", the job is triggered
because we modify puppet/services/sahara-base.yaml.

So the mechanism is in place (experimental status now) but ready for review.
Please give any feedback.

Once we have this mechanism in place, we'll be able to add more
services coverage, and run the jobs in a smart way thanks to Zuul.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi