[openstack-dev] [TripleO] TripleO Deep dive sessions for CI topics.

Carlos Camacho Gonzalez ccamacho at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 16:17:56 UTC 2016

Hello guys!

I will like to ask you a question related to future TripleO deep dive
sessions.

What about having a specific series for CI? I read some people kind of
“complaining” on IRC when CI does not work properly and assuming that
taking care of CI is part of everyone's work let's try go have more eyes on
CI (including me).

I believe if more people its actually able to debug “real” CI issues we
will be able to decrease the amount of work that these tasks take from the
team.

I added to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-deep-dive-topics a
section with some topics, feel free to add/edit items and let's discuss it
on the weekly meeting to see if in a mid-term we can have some introduction
to CI.

Thanks!!!