[openstack-dev] My openstack account is invalid after change it

zhuna juno.zhu at huawei.com
Wed Aug 24 00:17:23 UTC 2016

Dear,

I changed my openstack account to my new email address because my old email address is abandoned, now i can not login with my new email address, it prompts my new email address is not verified, every time I click verify my new account,
It prompts " your request was successfully processed! please verify your INBOX", but I never receive email about it.

I guess it sends verification email to my our email address, what should I do because my old email address can not be used?