[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Question about QoS bandwidth limit rule

dongcan ye hellochosen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:43:18 UTC 2016

Hi, all

I had tested Neutron QoS function, we can apply the bandwidth limit rule
for instance's port, but router ports are excluded from bandwidth policy.

In Neutron ovs agent, we can see the ovs-vsctl command set
ingress_policing_rate and ingress_policing_burst, instance apply to "qvo"
device, router port apply to "qr" device.

They are both interfaces of OVS, why the bandwidth policy can't take effect
in "qr" device?