[openstack-dev] [neutron][qos]

Ofer Ben-Yacov ofer.benyacov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:50:21 UTC 2016

Hi.

I was asked to look for a solution / develop traffic control component.
The idea is that provider / tenant will be able to enforce rate limit, do
traffic shaping and prioritize traffic from several VMs (policy) - not like
the qos in neutron now which can do this on single VM port.

My initial thought is to do it using SFC to route the traffic to a Traffic
Control service.

Do any of you know if there is some one that currently develop a project
like that for me to join?

If no work is done, do any of you would like to join in developing such
project?

Do you suggestion other than SFC to approach this?

Best Regards,
Ofer Ben-Yacov.