[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Intermittent gate failures

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:25:22 UTC 2016

On 22 August 2016 at 09:51, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Neutrinos,
>
> Since the merge of test [1], a race has surfaced, which leads to failure
> as reported in [2]. A number of Neutron's jobs are affected, and even
> though the failure is only intermittent, it is particularly bad for the
> linux bridge job.
>
> If I can ask you to hold your +2/+W until [3] puts the fire out, zuul will
> be grateful.

An update:

We have [1] in the gate queue, and Kevin is going full steam with [2],
which will mitigate the other intermittent issues we're facing in
functional and unit tests. Please bear with us.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/358753/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/356530/