[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [Performance][Documentation] Please take a look on OpenStack perofmance-docs

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 22 19:23:30 UTC 2016

Matt,

originally this started as an experiment - try to collect information about
OpenStack scalability and performance and publish it to the community - and
we started this experiment under Rally (OpenStack Benchmarking) umbrella,
that's having its documentation space under docs.openstack.org/developer/*
section. If this experiment will be met OK by OpenStack community (and more
specifically, by OpenStack documentation team), I believe eventually it can
be moved under more appropriate documentation space.

Cheers,
Dina

*Phone: 650-772-8418Email: dbelova at mirantis.com <dbelova at mirantis.com>*
www.mirantis.com