[openstack-dev] [LBaaS][Octavia] Health manager does not create standby amphora VM
Kelam, Koteswara Rao
koteswara.kelam at hpe.com
Mon Aug 22 11:10:42 UTC 2016
I followed these steps and health manager does not create standby amphora VM in step 6. Is this a defect or working as per design?
0. Spare pool =2
1. Create LB
2. Two amphora VMs got created ( One is active , second is standby )
3. Shutdown the Active amphora VM
4. Standby takes control and becomes ACTIVE
5. Shutdown VM gets deleted in house keeping cycle.
6. Health manager not creating standby amphora VM.
7. Now only one Active amphora VM is available.
8. Shutdown the present active Amphora VM.
9. No Amphora VM is taking since there is no standby VM created in stpe 6.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev