[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] [cinder] [neutron] [ironic] [api] [doc][trove] API status report

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Aug 19 12:28:45 UTC 2016

This email managed to fall through the cracks in the couch cushions so my apologies for doing this late. I’ve added [trove] to the subject line now.

Here’s the update from Trove:

Anne’s original change[1] was abandoned and replaced by [2] which has now merged. The infra change [3] has also merged and the api-ref job is now live in Trove.

My thanks to Anne, Sean Dague, Mariam, Laurel, Peter, Yolanda, Ricardo, and Trevor in getting this done.

Sorry I’m late, now, where’s the champagne?

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/316381/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/356631/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/356407/