[openstack-dev] [TripleO] FFE request for Manila CephFS Native backend integration

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 08:53:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm still working on getting all pieces together for the Manila CephFS
driver integration and realizing that we have about a week of busy
gating left 'till FF and the changes are not reviewed yet, I'd like to
ask community consider the feature for Feature Freeze Exception.

I'm confident that I will get all the bits together over next week or
so, but I'm far from confident that we will have them merged in time.
I would like to see this feature making Newton still.

Best,
Erno (jokke) Kuvaja