[openstack-dev] [nova] Hold off on pushing new patches for config option cleanup

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Aug 18 21:02:05 UTC 2016

On 08/18/2016 04:46 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> We're still ok with merging existing ones though?

Mostly we'd like to conserve the CI time now. It's about 14.5 node-hours
to run CI on these patches (probably on about 9 node-hours in the gate).
With ~800 nodes every patch represents 1.5% of our CI resources (per
hour) to pass through. There are a ton of these patches up there, so
even just landing gating ones consumes resources that could go towards
other more critical fixes / features.

I think the theory is these are fine to merge post freeze / milestone 3,
when the CI should have cooled down a bit and there is more head room.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net