[openstack-dev] mod_wsgi: what services are people using with it?

Nick Papadonis npapadonis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:31:02 UTC 2016

I followed the instructions from IBM and Swift does appear to work
correctly under mod_wsgi.  I have yet to do extensive multi-node testing.
I'm a bit surprised why those, ~50 SLOC code snippets to start the service,
have yet to be integrated into the Swift repo.

In my single node environment, Glance, Cinder and Heat mod_wsgi also appear
to work correct such that a VM can boot on a filesystem and Heat
orchestration works.

Nick