[openstack-dev] [nova] PTL summer fun vacation week - 8/22

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 14:29:25 UTC 2016

This is just a heads up that I'm out on vacation next week. I'll have my
laptop with me and probably checking email sporadically, but hope not
too all that much.

Dan Smith has graciously agreed to back me up next week so if there are
questions about anything related to the release please get with him.

My priorities before I leave:

1. Getting a python-novaclient 5.1.0 release done today.

2. Getting the 2.36 support into novaclient:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/347514/

And release that as 6.0.0.

3. Get the 2.37 patch for novaclient ready:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/353018/

--

If you need anything from me before I leave please get me with in IRC
today or tomorrow.

Matt Riedemann