[openstack-dev] FW: [Ceilometer]:Duplicate messages with Ceilometer Kafka Publisher.

Raghunath D raghunath.d at tcs.com
Thu Aug 18 05:37:09 UTC 2016

Hi Gordon,

Did you get a chance to look at pipeline.yaml pasted to http://paste.openstack.org/show/558688/
Could you please provide some pointer how to resolve this issue.

With Best Regards
 Raghunath Dudyala
 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
 Mailto: raghunath.d at tcs.com
 Website: http://www.tcs.com
 Experience certainty.	IT Services
 			Business Solutions
 			Consulting

As suggested I pasted pipeline.yaml content to paste.openstack.org

 Mailto: raghunath.d at tcs.com
 Website: http://www.tcs.com