[openstack-dev] mod_wsgi: what services are people using with it?

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at calavera.ca
Wed Aug 17 20:48:25 UTC 2016

I don't have much experience with mod_wsgi.

I just want to let you know that when I tried to run nova-api service
in mod_wsgi (with OpenStack Kilo), I had to remove the
python-librabbitmq and librabbitmq1 packages from my system or
mod_wsgi would throw Segmentation Fault (11) when a user tries to get
the VNC console URL.

I'm looking forward for more replies to your question as I'm interested too.

--
Mathieu