[openstack-dev] [vitrage] reference a type of alarm in template

Har-Tal, Liat (Nokia - IL) liat.har-tal at nokia.com
Wed Aug 17 13:55:23 UTC 2016

Hi Yujun,

There is no limitation for the number of alarms from the same data source you can define in the template.

See the following examples:

Example 1: two different alarms definitions from the same data source

                - entity:
            category: ALARM
            type: nagios
            name: CPU load
            template_id: nagios_alarm_1
- entity:
            category: ALARM
            type: nagios
            name: Memory use
            template_id: nagios_alarm_2

Example 2: definition for a general alarm from specific data source

- entity:
            category: ALARM
            type: nagios
            template_id: nagios_alarm