[openstack-dev] [all] [infra] check-osc-plugins job breaks clients

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 10:16:57 UTC 2016

Hi all!

This is probably a known problem, just bringing the attention to it: the
check-osc-plugins is pretty unstable right now. It feels like on more
than a half of runs it times out. For example, ironicclient:
http://logs.openstack.org/91/328191/10/check/check-osc-plugins/f85d602/console.html,
tripleoclient:
http://logs.openstack.org/94/332694/7/check/check-osc-plugins/e04fdec/console.html,
openstackclient:
http://logs.openstack.org/46/355746/1/check/check-osc-plugins/23c05df/console.html.

Is there any ideas how to fix it? We're approaching the client release
deadline in two weeks, so inability to land client changes is pretty
annoying.

My apologies if it's already getting fixed.
Thanks!