[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Overlay MTU setup in docker remote driver

Liping Mao (limao) limao at cisco.com
Wed Aug 17 00:55:27 UTC 2016

Hi Ihar,

Thanks for your comments.
Agree, kuryr need to load mtu in neutron network.

I submit a bug to track this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kuryr-libnetwork/+bug/1613528

And patch sets are here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355712/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355714/

Generally, when kuryr create docker interface, it call
neturon network api to get mtu, then set it on the interface.

Thanks.

Regards,
Liping Mao