[openstack-dev] [kolla][osic] OSIC cluster status

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Tue Aug 16 11:57:21 UTC 2016

Kollagues,

Can we get an update from the APAC / US reps?

The last I heard we were having trouble getting guests spawned on an
external network so they could be accessible by Rally. There's been
various people looking at this the past few days but overall unclear
where we are and time is short. If someone could summarise(looking at
Jeffrey / inc0 ;)) what's been happening that will allow us to make a
decision on how to progress.

Cheers,
-Paul