[openstack-dev] [vitrage] reference a type of alarm in template

Yujun Zhang zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:09:55 UTC 2016

I have a question on how to reference a type of alarm in template so that
we can build scenarios.

In the template sample [1], an alarm entity has three keys: `category`,
`type` and `template_id`. It seems `type` is the only information to
distinguish different alarms. However, when an alarm is raised by aodh, it
seems all alarms are assigned entity type `aodh` [2], so are they shown in
dashboard.

Suppose we have two different types of alarms from `aodh`, e.g.
`volume.corrupt` and `volume.deleted`. How should I reference them
separately in a template?

×
×

×