[openstack-dev] [requirements] Why module has been deleted even if it is consumed by the project?

Andrey Pavlov andrey.mp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:47:30 UTC 2016

ec2-api (and gce-api) already has this job, so I just add them to
projects.txt, right?

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/354899/

and after this will be merged I can revert botocore requirement to
global-requirements, right?

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire at gentoo.org>
wrote:

> On 08/12/2016 09:53 AM, Andrey Pavlov wrote:
> > Thanks for the answer,
> >
> > I don't know why - but requirements job is not in the list of jobs. It
> > present only in comment from jenkins.
> > Logs are here
> > - http://logs.openstack.org/67/354667/1/check/gate-ec2-api-
> requirements/4e9e1da/
> >
> > And I would like to include ec2api project
> > to openstack/requirements/projects.txt
> > Is it possible?
>
> Ya, you can you'll first need to add the check-requirements job to your
> list of test in project-config.  Once it's added there we can add your
> project to projects.txt
>
> The relevant section of the readme is here.
>
> https://github.com/openstack/requirements/#enforcement-in-projects
>
> --
> -- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)

Kind regards,