[openstack-dev] [kolla] FW: [all][ptl][tc] extra ATCs for newton

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Aug 11 16:35:10 UTC 2016

Koalligans,

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that hasn't submitted a
patch for Newton that would qualify for an ATC pass under the bylaws [1]
and TC Charter [2], but would like to open up nominations from core
reviewers since I am not omnipotent.

The only candidates that even come to mind are the folks in OSIC that
facilitated the usage of the OSIC 131 node cluster for Kolla scale testing
under work in this review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/352101/

Please see inside for more details.

Apologies or short deadline, but nominations close August 14th, 2016 - in
time for me to prepare a patch, if one needs to be prepared.

Thanks!
-steve