[openstack-dev] [kolla] Question about kolla git tag

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Aug 11 08:26:57 UTC 2016

Confirming Chao's statement.  We support this model all the time on the #openstack-kollal.

Thanks Chao.

Regards
-steve

From: 韩潮 <hanchao at iscas.ac.cn<mailto:hanchao at iscas.ac.cn>>
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] Question about kolla git tag

IMHO, as the tag 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 are both Mitaka release based tag with minor
fixes, it should support and work to the same release legacy images. But then,
the built image tag needs to be specified before/during the "kolla-ansible
prechecks/deploy" process.

This is the experience that I tried with Liberty release with the tag 1.x.x.
Hope it also works for your situation.

Br,
Chao