[openstack-dev] [TripleO] additional git repo(s) for tripleo-quickstart

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 19:26:18 UTC 2016

Greetings,

In an effort to make TripleO CI composable and managed and governed by the
TripleO project we have  found the need to create additional git repos in
openstack under the TripleO project.  This could also be done outside of
the TripleO project, but ideally it's in TripleO.

I'm proposing the creation of a repo called tripleo-quickstart-extras that
would contain some or all of the current third party roles used with
TripleO-Quickstart.

The context behind this discussion is that we would like to use oooq to
document baremetal deployments to supplement and or replace the current
TripleO documentation.  It would be ideal of the code used to create this
documentation was part of the TripleO project.

We're looking for discussion and permission for a new TripleO git repo to
be created.

Thanks!