[openstack-dev] [python-bileanclient] [infra] Duplicate entriesin test-requirement.txt

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 10 15:02:53 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-10 10:46:23 +0800 (+0800), 吕冬兵 wrote:
> The issue still exists after the
> https://review.openstack.org/352490 merged, what else should I do?
> http://logs.openstack.org/58/351458/8/check/gate-python-bileanclient-requirements/fa1119c/console.html

That change was for a script which gets preinstalled onto our job
node images, which we refresh once a day. It looks like you
retriggered that job shortly before replacement images were uploaded
to the provider where it ran, but hopefully if you recheck again you
should see the updated version of the project-requirements-change.py
script get used.
--
Jeremy Stanley